jTOP maXim is based on Java Card™ technology, so the products can benefit from a rich eco-system of applications and services.
A number of products fall under the jTOP® maXim range, meeting all market requirements - from simple, low-cost products to the most sophisticated high-end products.
jTOP® maXim is now available in 32K to 128K EEPROM chipsets - with a 256K version expected soon.
jTOP® maXim complies with:
- ETSI GSM 11.11 (file management) and ETSI 11.14 (SIM Toolkit applet management)
- 3GPP TS 43.019 (SIM API for Java Card™) and 3GPP TS 23.048 (remote card management)
- Java Card™ v2.2.1 and Visa GlobalPlatform v2.1.1
- 2G and 3G specifications.
jTOP® maXim offers numerous value-added features, such as:
- a defensive Virtual Machine, for higher security
- instant customization with dynamic definition
- multi-language support
- dynamic EEPROM image loading capability
- an on-card debugger (optional).
jTOP® maXim solutions can be enhanced using Trusted Logic’s efficient software development tools.
VirtuoSimo helps SIM card vendors, value-added service providers, and telecom operators develop, test, and debug new applications by simulating a SIM card.
jTOP® Command Toolkit Pack
jTOP Command Toolkit Pack allows you to load applications into the card and manage their life-cycle - quickly, effortlessly, and with immediate feedback.
jTOP® Command & Initialization Toolkit
jTOP Command & Initialization Toolkit allows you to initialize the platform and load the applications into the card, then manage their life-cycle - quickly, effortlessly, and with immediate feedback on the card’s and application’s status.
Geode’s user-friendly graphical interface allows developers to design simple information-on-demand applications in less than 5 minutes.
Geode also makes it easy to port Deimos™ (or other native card) profiles to jTOP® without additional development.
Trusted Logic offers a wide range of training/seminar sessions to accompany you in your project definition and product deployment.
- (U)SIM business seminar (3) days)
- Java Card™ and SIM Toolkit training (5 days)
- S@TSA training (3 days)
- Secure application training (2 days)
- Smart card and mobile applications training (2 days)
Trusted Logic provides value-added applications for SIM cards - such as banking, information services, location-based services, games, etc. These allow vendors to help telecom operators broaden their mobile e-service capabilities on 2G and 3G markets.
- Reduces sky-high roaming charges for end users traveling outside their home country. (A local identity is given eveerywhere the subscriber travels.)
- Provides savings without the hassle of having to switch SIM cards.
- Provides technology-based cost reduction, instead of relying on limited roaming arrangements.
- The International Mobile Equipment Identity allows telecom operators to identify valid devices and prevent stolen phones from accessing the network.
- Allows telecom operators to know which mobile phone the end user is currently handling, in order to customize content proposed for the device (eg ring tones, wallpapers, MMS, etc).
Extended phone book
- Allows end users to enter several numbers for a single contact (eg a friend can have a mobile number, a fixed number, an e-mail address, etc).
- Subscribers can store much more than the 250 contacts allowed in a standard SIM card.
- Calls and short messages can be addressed directly from the extended phone book menu.
Java Card™ Trusted Open Platform for telecom partners
jTOP® maXim is an efficient and secure solution dedicated to the telecom market.
jTOP® maXim was designed for card vendors and their telecom-operator partners who want a flexible solution that can host banking, information services, location-based services, games, and many other applications.