jTOP® Command & Initialization Toolkit
jTOP® CIT accompanies Trusted Logic’s jTOP® cards.
You have your jTOP® platform. You have your applications. Now you need to initialize the platform and load the applications into the card - then manage their life-cycle.
jTOP® CIT helps you do just that - quickly, effortlessly, and with immediate feedback on the card’s and application’s status.
jTOP® CIT has a user-friendly interface to :
- configure jTOP® cards
- get a status of the card initialization
- load applets
- install applets
- personalize applets
- delete applets
- list applets
- configure applets
- test real cards (card is plugged into a PC smart card reader)
- find out allocated memory for each application
- find out applet consumption
- and more !
With jTOP® CIT, you can create and load banking and identity functions. jTOP® CIT :
- supports the jTOP® image loading function
- contains EMV personalization functions for Visa VSDC and MasterCard M/Chip4 applications
- contains LDS ICAO personalization for identity application programs.
jTOP® CIT comes with :
- user guidance (user manual, processing methods with examples, details for quick launch process)
- 2 jTOP® card samples
- regular updates
- e-mail assistance
- maintenance (optional).